Yippie

Colonel Hot Dog

Nov 9, 2010, 4:56:37 PM11/9/10
to Orlando Restaurant Dining Group
Thanks Yosemitie and all of you for making Orlando lots more fun and
interesting! I want in and will support all
cool foodie events.

FYI...I am moving to Orlando at the first of the year to doge the cold
and snow and
to expand my all-natural 'gourmond' hot dog biz to this important
market.

Anybody familiar with Ristrorante Toscano in the big Marriot? Is it
still going strong, qulitatively? Anything
even better?

Chow 4 Now!,

David
www.davidsoldnewyork.com

Any really great Chinese cuising in O?

Iris

Nov 12, 2010, 9:15:58 PM11/12/10
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Hi, David. Welcome to Florida! Your note came to me in my quest to track down a foodie meet-up group interested in dining at non-chain establishments that serve interesting food. I think they last dined on Lebannese @ Cedar's back in August. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend that night. I have been unsucessful in my attempts to make contact. The posting I stumbled upon at the time was from Yosemite. Should you know more and could plug me into the info chain I would be most grateful. Again, welcome to Florida. I hope you will love Orlando as much as I do. And may I say, a good hotdog is a fine thing!

Bill Hayden

Nov 19, 2010, 4:39:08 PM11/19/10
to orlando-restaur...@googlegroups.com
Yosemite here - sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, but life interrupted with work obligations and family vacations.  I'll try to see if I can arrange a get together in December though that may be a challenge with all the various holiday obligations.  But rest assured we're still here.

Of course, no reason others of you couldn't take the lead on organizing a get together - after all I'm neither dictator nor elected official, just someone who took the initiative :)

So everyone reply if they have any interest in a December get together or if we should we wait for 2012.

Bill