Re: [orlando_pm_group] Is this a live group?

Chris Prather

Apr 8, 2013, 4:57:55 PM4/8/13
to Orlando. pm
The group is still alive, though the mailing list is sadly forgotten far too often. The current PM leadership doesn't have admin access to deal with the spam, and we haven't moved back to the pm.org servers.

We are meeting tonight 7pm at Lil Indies on Mills. It's next door to Wills Pub.

-Chris

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Eric Herrera <eric.h...@hurloe.com> wrote:
Do you guys still meet the 2nd monday every month?

Jonathan "Duke" Leto

Apr 8, 2013, 5:01:53 PM4/8/13
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Howdy,

With I could attend! Have fun, y'all.

Duke

--
Jonathan "Duke" Leto <jona...@leto.net>
Leto Labs LLC http://letolabs.com

William Lindley

Oct 1, 2013, 3:54:59 PM10/1/13
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Just moved to Jacksonville.  In Phoenix (Arizona) we had an active Perl Mongers group -- apparently Jacksonville's is defunct? The web page (http://orlando.pm.org/) mentions a June meeting (which year?) -- any current activities planned?  Any suggestions for me re-starting a group in Jax?

Chris Prather

Oct 1, 2013, 4:53:36 PM10/1/13
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com, orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
The meetings are more frequent than the website is updated. They happen every second monday and the next one will be October (I should fix the text to be less specific and more accurate).

Right now as for events planned, we're planning on holding a massive PM meeting in June of 2014 in which we'll have 80+ speakers from all over the world come and give tech talks. People outside of orlando may refer to this as YAPC::NA but really it's just an Orlando.pm meeting that has gotten out of control.

-Chris