Re: [orlando_pm_group] Digest for orlando-perl-mongers@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

Nick Pinansky

Aug 11, 2014, 11:49:33 AM8/11/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Where is the Orlando PM meeting these days?
-Nick P
Bonnier Corp.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 11:47 AM, <orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/orlando-perl-mongers/topics

    John Arky <john....@gmail.com> Aug 11 02:02AM -0700

    Most likely I'm going to miss this month's meeting. Will attempt phone
    contact during normal waking hours.

    On Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:07:12 AM UTC-4, John Arky wrote:

    Chris Prather <peri...@gmail.com> Aug 11 10:43AM -0400

    It may be that this month will be Mark's last month in Orlando. Strangely
    the guy with 0 perl programming experience has gotten a job at a Perl shop
    in Houston and starts the end of this month.

    So come out to give him a farewell and we will draw straws to see who
    becomes the new leader!

    Russ Brewer <usn...@gmail.com> Aug 11 11:31AM -0400

    I am attending tonight for the first time. I look forward to meeting you
    all.

    Russ Brewer

Chris Prather

Aug 11, 2014, 12:33:27 PM8/11/14
to Orlando. pm
Claddagh Cottage ... on Curry Ford next to Conway just south of the 408.

-Chris