Greetings!

Robert Kuropkat

May 13, 2023, 11:58:34 AM5/13/23
to Orlando Perl Mongers
Just thought I'd say hello and see if anyone was still monitoring this group.  Would love to find an active group...

Robert Kuropkat

Peter Jarosak

May 13, 2023, 12:26:44 PM5/13/23
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Still here, but this is the most "active" group I know of in the area. If you find another one, let me know.
Peter

On Sat, May 13, 2023 at 11:58 AM Robert Kuropkat <robert....@gmail.com> wrote:
Just thought I'd say hello and see if anyone was still monitoring this group.  Would love to find an active group...

Robert Kuropkat

Robert Kuropkat

May 13, 2023, 12:33:01 PM5/13/23
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
been searching around this morning and not finding anything, either PerlMongers or MeetUp groups.  Just logged into PerlMonks after a very, very long time.  Has the group started meeting in person again?  I know a lot of groups of all types all but shutdown (or did shutdown) over the last few years.

It's been awhile since I've done any programming myself, so I am wanting to get back into it.  I'm setting up with Strawberry Perl on a windows laptop and a couple other larger laptops with Linux.  I just installed Tk abd Prima modules on the Windows laptop.

Peter Jarosak

May 13, 2023, 12:45:32 PM5/13/23
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I’d need to look back through the history to see. We met a few times pre-pandemic, was every few months at a bar or something like that. Post, I’m not sure..

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Prather

May 13, 2023, 1:19:22 PM5/13/23
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
There hasn’t been anything post pandemic as far as I know either. I fell out of doing Perl and being social just Before lockdown, but if someone wants to pick a place and a night I’d be down for a meetup again.

-Chris