From YAPC to Monthly

John Arky

Jun 26, 2014, 1:49:43 AM6/26/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Orlando Person,

Great to meet you!  Apologies for promptly losing your name and email address that you gave me back at the Conf.  Looking forward to meeting you again at the next monthly local meeting.

John Arky

Chris Prather

Jun 26, 2014, 1:58:20 AM6/26/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I was Chris Prather and I look forward to seeing you in July!

-Chris

John Arky

John Arky

Aug 11, 2014, 5:02:55 AM8/11/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Most likely I'm going to miss this month's meeting.  Will attempt phone contact during normal waking hours.

Chris Prather

Aug 11, 2014, 10:43:47 AM8/11/14
to Orlando. pm
It may be that this month will be Mark's last month in Orlando. Strangely the guy with 0 perl programming experience has gotten a job at a Perl shop in Houston and starts the end of this month.

So come out to give him a farewell and we will draw straws to see who becomes the new leader!

Russ Brewer

Aug 11, 2014, 11:31:53 AM8/11/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I am attending tonight for the first time.  I look forward to meeting you all.

Russ Brewer

John Arky

Aug 11, 2014, 5:05:55 PM8/11/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Best wishes Mark Prather on your new job.  glad I had the opportunity to meet you.

Also am glad the group will continue, as I've got to miss today's meeting.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Orlando Perl Mongers" group.