Need part-time perl help!

Dan Richman

Aug 28, 2014, 5:44:25 PM8/28/14
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks -

Got a server feeding data to a mobile app. Server uses perl to gather NFL/college football game info & do some data transformations.

Code is written, but need someone to help with minor details that come up, especially weird data things (such as, client gives us CSV file of a bunch of changes - we parse & do data updates). Also monitoring some daemons & such, mostly on weekends.

This is sort of an "as needed" type deal. Not sure how long it will last -- I'd guess minimally a few months.  VERY flexible.  Client pays $60/hour.

Let me know if interested!  Just email d...@ryktr.com.