Is this group alive?

Ronald Weidner

Jan 29, 2016, 10:48:05 AM1/29/16
to Orlando Perl Mongers
Are there any Perl hackers hanging out somewhere in the Orlando area?

--
Ron

Peter Jarosak

Jan 29, 2016, 11:03:24 AM1/29/16
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
There's a few people still around.
Peter

Brad Maggard

Jan 29, 2016, 11:07:16 AM1/29/16
to Orlando Perl Mongers
I'm not "hanging out" at the moment ;-) but I'm in the area, although not doing much perl these days.  I haven't been to PM since May.

Russ Brewer

Jan 29, 2016, 12:26:11 PM1/29/16
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I am here and I am very pleased to see that the that YAPC::NA is here in June!

Chris Prather

Jan 29, 2016, 12:30:56 PM1/29/16
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I've been crazy too and haven't sent up the PM signal in a while, but I'm still here. And everyone should go to YAPC since it's back in town!

-Chris

Peter Jarosak

Jan 29, 2016, 12:44:47 PM1/29/16
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Never been before. Will have to try to make it this year.