Advertise our group

Peter Jarosak

Aug 7, 2018, 11:41:42 AM8/7/18
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Another way we can advertise our group is the Orlando Tech Events newsletter:
This month’s link:

Actual website for org:

Thanks,
Peter

Russ

Aug 10, 2018, 2:43:45 PM8/10/18
to Orlando Perl Mongers
So we are on for a meeting Monday Aug 13 at 7:00 PM, right?

Head count ... I will be there.

Russ

Monsenhor Filipo

Aug 13, 2018, 1:19:40 PM8/13/18
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys. I will not attend. I'm not well, with flu ...
Please, have a great meeting!!!
Ricardo Filipo

Russ

Aug 13, 2018, 2:38:41 PM8/13/18
to Orlando Perl Mongers
Anyone planning to attend tonight?  Count me in -- but if I am the only one, I'm going to pick a different bar ;^)

Russ

Brad Maggard

Aug 13, 2018, 2:53:05 PM8/13/18
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it tonight.

Chris Prather

Aug 13, 2018, 3:22:41 PM8/13/18
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
Russ I hate to say it but looks like tonight you may have to pick another bar.

First day of school and scouts shifting their meeting across town have me out for tonight too.

-Chris

Peter Jarosak

Aug 13, 2018, 3:57:40 PM8/13/18
to orlando-pe...@googlegroups.com
I’m out of town this week. Hopefully next month.
Peter