Coding Dojo Saturday 10AM, Nov 20th at Full Sail University (see map on link!)

caike

Nov 16, 2010, 6:52:48 AM11/16/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys!

We will have another Coding Dojo this Saturday at Full Sail University.

We will meet at 10AM in room FS 3B-137. This is in building 3B room 137.

Building 3B is in the area where McDonalds and Ale House is.  When you pull in that road you will drive straight in passing between Ale House and McDonalds, driver over the raised cross walk and continue to the stop sign.  Go through the intersection and then take the first left in the parking lot.  After the turn there is a large building with a glass wall straight in front of you, this is where you will enter.  I will send another PDF link with a building map later this evening if the one here is not correct.

www.ivrtech.net/files/FS3B.pdf

The room is to the right of the reception desk on that wall first door.  This room has plenty of white board space. :-)

See you all then!

--
Att,
- Caike

caike

Nov 17, 2010, 11:33:54 PM11/17/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder for this Saturday!

http://orlandodojo.org/231/

Feel free to spread the word to your friends you think might be interested.

--
Att,
- Caike