Coding Dojo this Saturday, Nov 13th at 10PM at Full Sail

caike

Nov 10, 2010, 1:09:17 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys!

This Saturday, Nov 13th, we will have a Coding Dojo at Full Sail at 10AM, thanks to Gary Miller.

We will meet at Building 2 Room 101T

Here's the map of the Full Sail building

http://www.ivrtech.net/files/FS2.pdf

--
Att,
- Caike

Marcela Errazquin

Nov 10, 2010, 2:40:54 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Are we still on for tonight at CloudSpace?

tetsu yatsu

Nov 10, 2010, 2:51:18 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely!

Lots of people from the office are staying around, and the Higher Ups said they'd buy us food :D. (btw, any suggestions?)

caike

Nov 10, 2010, 4:20:14 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Yes! :)

And I'm good with any kind of food, as long as it's not super greasy.

Do you guys have a preference for programming language ?

If anyone does and would like to volunteer, you're welcome to go ahead and set up your preferred "kata" environment - which is basically a runtime/compiler/etc, testing framework and some sort of text editor.

If not, I'm still taking my laptop with me. I have Ruby, Javascript, PHP, Python and probably also Java setup. I'm also taking an external keyboard and mouse.

--
Att,
- Caike

Lance R. Vick

Nov 10, 2010, 4:52:02 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
I have 3 people in for tonight (including myself). Just need an address.

:-)

--
Lance R. Vick |
Cell - 407.283.7596

Security Notes:

Do not trust any email you receive from me as
legitimate without my GPG signature unique to this
message, that you have personally verified.

Please refrain from sending me any sensitive
information via email, unless GPG encrypted to my
public key. I assume no responsibilty for the
protection of any unencrypted data sent to me.

tetsu yatsu

Nov 10, 2010, 5:21:59 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Oh, sorry I haven't included that yet.

Cloudspace
3403 Technological Ave,
Orlando, FL

We're right next to UCF off of University. We have a big sign with a blue rocket on it, we're next to a Planned Parenthood, and across from a Zaxbys.

Google map: http://goo.gl/JKUR7

caike

Nov 10, 2010, 5:31:16 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Ooops. The dojo Saturday at full sail is 10AM, not PM!

--
Att,
- Caike

David Harris

Nov 10, 2010, 5:33:16 PM11/10/10
to orland...@googlegroups.com

Ohh, man & I was looking forward to the 10pm dojo.... just kidding :p