Coding Dojo saturday, Feb 19th at 10AM

1 view

caike

Feb 14, 2011, 4:17:55 PM2/14/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We'll meet this saturday, Feb 19th at 10AM at the Voxeo Office.

How about doing some  JavaScript ? :)

--
Regards,
- Caike

David Rogers

Feb 20, 2011, 10:13:11 PM2/20/11
to orlando-dojo
Great dojo this weekend, thanks in no small part to John @ Voxeo.
There's cool stuff on the horizon. Like we discussed at the group, I
created a group on Meetup.com for us to use: http://meetup.com/orlandodojo/.
I've already setup the next meeting for March 5th, per our discussion
this weekend. Once Caike joins, I'll give him control of the group to
add meetings and such. If you join, you'll also get notified in
advance of the next meeting time or if a meeting gets cancelled or
rescheduled. Seeya there!

caike

Feb 21, 2011, 8:42:28 AM2/21/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com
It was definitely a lot of fun!
Thanks everyone and I hope to see you all on March 5th.

Also, please join our Meetup group which Dave has kindly put together to help us organize our meetings a little better.
--
Regards,
- Caike