changing things a bit for this Saturday's meeting

1 view

caike

Apr 20, 2011, 9:00:12 PM4/20/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys.

As some of you may have already noticed, we're changing things a bit for this Saturday's meeting.

Our friends from Voxeo are having a presentation/trainning on the open source documentation tool Dexy and they were kind enough to invite us, from the Coding Dojo, to be part of it.

You can check out more details at our meetup page, but here's a tl;dr version:

FREE food, FREE trainning, FREE brain-picking :)

So if you'd like to hang out, meet the new (and ubber-awesome) Voxeo office, learn new things, then join us this Saturday.

.....and I'm all for doing an actual Coding Dojo session after the trainning, if there's enough people there that want to do it ;)

Again, this is a totally different thing that we're doing this saturday and the Coding Dojo will not turn into a presentation/trainning user group.
We're doing this because it seems like it's a good opportunity, specially given the fact that Sunday is Easter and some of you may be out of town.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

--
Regards,
- Carlos