Orlando .NET Code Camp conflicts with next meeting

Jack

Mar 21, 2011, 4:05:31 PM3/21/11
to orlando-dojo
Hello, all.

I'm new to the Dojo and excited to work on some Katas with you all.
Just a reminder, though, that this Saturday, the 26th, is the
Orlando .NET Code Camp. I don't know how many .NET developers the Dojo
has but I know I've planned to attend the Code Camp long before I
found out about the Orlando Dojo. If you do meet Saturday will you
also meet again the following Saturday to get back on pace with the
recurring calendar event or will the calendar event be shifted,
restarting at the 26th? I'm not minding one way or the other but I'm a
busy family man, too, so my calendar tends to get booked several weeks
to over a month out.

Cheers!
Jack

David Harris

Mar 21, 2011, 4:18:48 PM3/21/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com

There's also Barcamp Orlando the following weekend hence the next best date for the coding dojo sounds like April 9th.

caike

Mar 22, 2011, 9:44:13 AM3/22/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Jack.

We'll meet on the 26th and then, since there's BarCamp on the following weekend, we'll meet again on the 9th. That gets us back to doing the Coding Dojo every other weekend.

Don't worry about not being able to make it this weekend. You can always go to the next one! John and the rest of the local .NET guys are putting a lot of effort on Code Camp and I'm sure it will be a great event!
--
Regards,
- Caike