Fwd: [ORUG Announce] Global Day of Code Retreat

David Harris

Nov 18, 2011, 5:45:35 PM11/18/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com

Tampa's hosting a code retreat in December!

From: Gavin Stark <ga...@gstark.com>
Subject: Global Day of Code Retreat

Gregg, I wanted to let you know that Cory Foy (@cory_foy) and I will be facilitating a Tampa/St. Pete instance of Global Day of Code Retreat. I thought you could help me spread the word amongst the Orlando developer community. I attended the one Corey Haines hosted in Orlando a year ago (or so) and it was great.  We've got a good signup rate already and I wanted to make sure Orlando devs got the chance if they wanted to make the drive down to St. Pete for the day.

Thanks,
Gavin