Fwd: [OPUG] Re: Realign - Reset - David Rogers hearts Python

1 view

caike

Feb 21, 2011, 11:06:50 AM2/21/11
to orland...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys.

Just letting you know a friend of mine from Brazil will be in town at the end of march, and he'd love to meet our programming community.

We'll probably go out to grab some beers in the downtown area, so I'll let you guys know more about it on our next meeting.

Feb 21, 2011, 11:09:11 AM2/21/11
to Henrique Bastos, David Rogers, orlan...@googlegroups.com, orland...@googlegroups.com
I'll double check that, but I would guess bars in the Wall Street Plaza open on mondays.