Monthly Meeting Date Thoughts

Jeff Stieler

May 6, 2009, 9:01:12 PM5/6/09
to Orlando CocoaHeads
I have noticed lately via a Twitter search for "cocoaheads" that many
CocoaHeads chapters meet on non-officials dates.

The club standard is the second Thursday of each month.

I am open to the idea of meeting on a different day (even varying
month to month if needed), so voice your opinions on the best meeting
date here!

Here's something to kick off the discussion:

Currently I have the meeting scheduled at an Orlando Public Library
Branch, but - if we could meet on a Tuesday or Wednesday, we could be
just down the street at Redlight Redlight, have a bar full of tasty
craft beers, and a free projector to use (as far as I was able to
discern from a phone call).

Also, RLRL would be free to meet at, where as the library and CoLab
are $25/$20 respectively.

What do you all think?

William Riggins

May 6, 2009, 10:39:53 PM5/6/09
to Orlando CocoaHeads
I'm game for anything on that side of town. Typically I'm free Tu/Th
but any other day would work fine too. The Herndon library is good for
parking, for sure.