Origins Early Bird ends Jan. 15; time for clubs, GMs, volunteers to send info

Joby

Jan 13, 2011, 1:55:51 PM1/13/11
to Origins Announcements
Register at Early Bird rate by Jan. 15

Time is running out! To get your Origins full show badge at the Early
Bird rate of $55, be sure to submit your online registration by
January 15, 2011. After January 15, you can pre-register for the show
at $65.

To register, visit http://originsgamefair.com/Registration/tabid/2938/Default.aspx
and click the green Online Registration button to access our online
registration system or by mailing or FAXing in the form available on
the registration page. Mailed in forms must be postmarked by January
15. After January 15, incomplete orders will be removed from the
system.

Time for clubs to register

If you are the organizer of a qualified game club, be sure to register
as soon as possible so that your club members can purchase the club-
rate badge. Please be sure to send your club member list (preferably
as a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet) to expedite the registration process
for your members. The membership application can be downloaded from
our website at http://originsgamefair.com/GameMasters/tabid/2802/Default.aspx.
To submit your application, e-mail aw...@gama.org.

Event submissions are open

Game masters can submit events now. Download the form at
http://originsgamefair.com/GameMasters/tabid/2802/Default.aspx and
send your completed forms to regist...@gama.org.

Ready to volunteer?

If you would like to volunteer at Origins 2011, please be sure to fill
out and submit the online volunteer form. Volunteer information and a
link to the online form is available at http://originsgamefair.com/Volunteers/tabid/3166/Default.aspx.
Don’t forget to fill out our form even if you have volunteered in the
past. This will enable us to offer suitable volunteer opportunities to
new and experienced people in a wide variety of areas—from events and
programs to security, registration and more.

About Origins

The Origins Game Fair is one of the biggest hobby game conventions in
the country. Origins takes place at the Greater Columbus Convention
Center in Columbus, Ohio, June 22-26, 2011.

Everyone is welcome at Origins. Last year, we welcomed over 10,000
attendees. Everyone is welcome at Origins. Come shop, eat, and play
games at the 36th annual Origins Game Fair.

See you at Origins, Where Gaming Begins!