Origins Game Fair starts next week!

1 view

GAMA Communications <pr@gama.org>

Jun 18, 2009, 10:09:09 AM6/18/09
to Origins Announcements
The 2009 Origins Game Fair is less than a week away! Take a moment to
check out this year’s sponsors:

• Adventure Retail (representing publishers and retailers like Atlas
Games www.atlas-games.com, Steve Jackson Games www.sjgames.com,
Fantasy Flight Games www.fantasyflightgames.com, Do Gooder Press
www.dogooderpress.com, Green Ronin Publishing www.greenronin.com,
Chaosium www.chaosium.com, Playroom Entertainment www.playrooment.com,
and
Source Comics & Games www.sourcecandg.com)

• Bandai - www.bandai.com

• Catalyst Game Labs - www.classicbattletech.com

• Chimera - www.chimerahobby.com

• Crystal Caste - www.crystalcaste.com

• Game Science - www.gamescience.com

• Geek Chic - www.geekchichq.com

• Mayfair Games - www.mayfairgames.com

• Rio Grande - www.riograndegames.com

• Wells Expeditions - www.arcanelegions.com

New to Origins is the Art College. The Art College will offer lessons
from experienced teachers in traditional painting, illustration,
sculpting, miniatures painting, terrain building and more! There will
be nearly one hundred classes brought to you by artists such as Sandra
Garrity, Ed Beard, Jr., and Andy Hopp. Nothing like this has ever been
assembled at any convention, and we’re proud to bring it to you this
year.

Make sure to check out the Origins website, www.originsgamefair.com,
for the newly posted artist and exhibitor listings. Also, for those
who may need assistance during the show we have complied a list of
local mobility assistance vendors at http://www.originsgamefair.com/2009-origins/attend/mobility.

We hope to see you next week in Columbus, June 24 – 28, for the
Origins Game Fair!

Andrea Kruse
GAMA Communications
p...@gama.org