36th Annual Origins Awards – Nomination Ballot Presentation

GAMA Communications <pr@gama.org>

Mar 23, 2010, 6:36:30 PM3/23/10
to Origins Announcements
The Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts and Design today presented the
Retail Members of GAMA with the nomination ballot for the 36th Annual
Origins Awards. "I am very happy to be here at the GAMA Trade Show to
present the Academy's selections," said Paul Tevis, Academy Chair.
"The games and other products on this ballot represent some of the
finest work our industry produced in 2009."

The ballot was created by six different juries voting in nine
different categories. It will be voted on by GAMA's Retail Members
attending the GAMA Trade Show. These votes will be combined with the
votes of the juries to determine the five nominees for each of the
Origins Awards categories.

"I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped us
get to this point in the 36th Annual Origins Award cycle," Tevis
added. "Between the jurors, the GAMA staff, and the Academy
volunteers, more than fifty people were involved in producing this
ballot. To all of them: Thank you."

The nominees for the 36th Annual Origins Awards will be announced
after voting at the GAMA Trade Show has concluded.