New GAMA Homepage Up and Running

GAMA Communications <pr@gama.org>

Sep 28, 2010, 1:17:01 PM9/28/10
to Origins Announcements
The new Game Manufacturers Association homepage is now up and
running!

“I am excited that we are moving forward with our website
improvements,” says John Ward, GAMA Executive Director. “The GAMA
homepage was the 3rd site in our plan to update our web presence. With
GTS & Origins done and the Academy page going online this fall, we
will have our new foundation in place.”

With this face lift, the new GAMA homepage is easier to navigate as
well as being easier on the eyes. Some of the homepage improvements
include consolidated links to important GAMA documents, an Origins
Awards page, a link to the Game Industry Network and updated
information about the benefits and process of becoming a GAMA member.

Enjoy the new GAMA homepage at www.gama.org and stay up-to-date on
GAMA news and information.