[Origins Announcements] Online Registration is Up! Register Today!

GAMA Communications <pr@gama.org>

Apr 19, 2010, 8:27:09 AM4/19/10
to Origins Announcements
Online registration for the 2010 Origins Game Fair is now live! After
last year's catastrophe with the registration crashing, GAMA has hired
a new event management system, Event Ready, to handle online
registration for 2010.

From now until April 30th, you can pre-register for the Origins Game
Fair at the early bird registration rate of $50. Any attendee that has
already purchased their badge at the regular price of $60 will receive
$10 in generic tokens as compensation.

GAMA is confident that this new system will improve the registration
process this year. “I feel much safer with Event Ready doing the event
management this year,” says John Ward, Executive Director of GAMA.
“Event Management is what they do.” Origins attendees will receive
many benefits from the new system such as email blasts about the
event, schedules and more. This new system is bringing GAMA and
Origins up to 2010 standards.

As with most similar systems, a one-time surcharge of $4 will be
required. To offset this cost and to be mindful of our current
economy, GAMA has not raised badge or event passes this year!

To ease the burden on the new system, events will be available in
segments based on area. This new plan for rolling out events should
make it easier for each attendee to navigate the system. The events
can be purchased in the following order: Board Games (available now),
Role Playing Games, Miniatures, Collectible Card Games, Live Action
Role Playing and Seminars.

To register for Origins, visit http://www.originsgamefair.com and
click on the 'Registration' link on the left side of the page. See you
at Origins!

[Sorry for the delayed update! I am transitioning into the PR position
and I’m still getting used to the flow of things. Please bear with me
as I adjust. :) - Emily (Marketing Coordinator at GAMA)]