2010 Origins Game Fair – just 3 months away!

1 view

GAMA Communications <pr@gama.org>

Mar 18, 2010, 2:52:43 PM3/18/10
to Origins Announcements
The 2010 Origins Game Fair is just three months away and promises to
be one of the most memorable. If you haven’t signed up yet, here are
a few more reasons you don’t want to miss it!

• Origins 35th Anniversary special: 35 years and still rolling! Prize
support for every event!

• The new Theme Bar! Join us at our very own German Beer house.
Beer, brats’, pretzels and fun! Sponsored by Mayfair Games & the
Elevator Brewery.

• Breakfast with the celebs! Come and meet our industry celebs for
brunch Thursday through Saturday in the Origins theme area! Join our
guests as they host a table for a good old fashioned sit down
breakfast conversation!

• Murder Mystery Dinner! Open to the public, join us in the new
Battelle Hall on Thursday & Friday nights to see if you can solve the
mystery!

Check out Origins Game Fair information on both Facebook and
Twitter.com/OriginsGames. Make sure to sign up to follow show updates
and other information!