Mayfair Games to Co-Sponsor 2011 Origins Game Fair

GAMA Communications <pr@gama.org>

Oct 5, 2010, 2:42:27 PM10/5/10
to Origins Announcements
COLUMBUS, OH (October 5, 2010) Origins is pleased to announce Mayfair
Games as show co-sponsor of the 2011 Origins Game Fair! Mayfair Games
will be increasing the scope of its activities at the show to enhance
the experience and enjoyment of the attendees. The Origins Game Fair
will take place at the Greater Columbus Convention Center June 22-26,
2011.

“Mayfair Games is thrilled to be a co-sponsor of Origins,” said Larry
Roznai, President, Mayfair Games. “Mayfair is totally dedicated to
making the gaming experience for the entire family the best it can be
and being a co-sponsor of Origins will allow us to create that kind of
amazing experience.”

Mayfair will increase its presence in the exhibit hall to over 5,000
square feet with additional demo tables, tournament space, and the new
Mayfair Family Fun Area.

In addition to the exhibit hall, Mayfair again hosts “The Mayfair
Room” with tournaments, a library fully stocked with their games, and
even more life-sized giant games than last year. Thursday through
Saturday evening, Mayfair will host a Room Party with complimentary
soft drinks and snacks. With the purchase of the Mayfair Games Room
Ribbon, attendees will have complimentary access to these events and
the all-new Preview Play Program.

“Gameplay should be fun. We see it as our mission to fill your Origins
hours with enjoyment,” said Robert Carty, VP of Sales/Marketing.

Mayfair Games will continue to sponsor the Kid’s Program and Origins
Theme Areas. The Origins Kids Room grew 25% in 2010 and will again
offer fun for families and young attendees in 2011. Mayfair will also
co-sponsor the Origins Theme Area. Attendees can join Origins’
industry and pop culture guests for brunch and conversation, and at
night adults can enjoy a local micro-brew and play games in the pub’s
theme area.

Mayfair will host another North American Catan Championship Qualifier
tournament in 2011. The winner will receive a trip to the 2011 North
American Catan Championship Tournament at Gen Con Indy 2011 (travel,
hotel and convention badge provided). The winner of the NACC
Tournament at Gen Con Indy 2011 will travel to the 2012 Worldwide
Catan Championship to compete in the tournament as the North American
Representative.

“We are excited to have Mayfair as our Origins show co-sponsor for
2011,” Executive Director of GAMA, John Ward said. “Mayfair is an
outstanding partner, providing the Mayfair Room, giant games,
tournaments, the Theme Area, and Kids Program. We always look to make
the experience at Origins more memorable, and I think Mayfair gives
people a lot to look forward to at Origins this year.”

Check out more about our co-sponsor Mayfair Games on the Origins
website at www.originsgamefair.com or at www.mayfairgames.com .
Origins Game Fair June 22-26, 2011, Where Gaming Begins!