Event Delay - Tuesday

Trey

May 7, 2009, 5:43:06 PM5/7/09
to Origins Announcements
Hello everyone –

Unfortunately, our tech issues are still not resolved. It continues to
be a problem with the software that we use to run events. The company
who supports that software is still working on it, and there's still
not a lot we here at the office can do.

We know that some of you re-arrange work schedules and your private
lives in order to make sure that you get into the events that you want
the minute things go live. So, rather than inconvenience the Origins
fans further with another 24 hour push back, we’re just going to push
to Tuesday, May 12, at noon Eastern Daylight Time (9:00 a.m. PDT).
That gives us several days to fix things and to troubleshoot, and with
any luck at all we’ll have a smooth Go Live day for you on Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone who has written with helpful suggestions, words of
encouragement, and patience. I know you’re all frustrated, and we’re
pretty frustrated ourselves. But the kind words of support remind us
here in the office of why we do all of the work to put on Origins in
the first place, and we can’t thank you enough for that.

Thank you again,
Trey

Trey Reilly
Program Director, GAMA