Re: LEAVE THE DEAD PAST BURY THEIR DEAD!

Message has been deleted

Isaac ofori

Jul 21, 2022, 11:04:30 AM7/21/22
to The Spoken Word
 I   HAVE  ALREADY   LEFT   THE  NON-FRUITING DEAD PAST  ,  BECAUSE  I REALLY  ENJOYING  THIS  PRESENT DAY  STRONG WINE......                         INDEED  THIS  OUR   GOD  MUCH, MUCH  SCARY  AND  FIERCEFUL.

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 10:32:54 AM UTC sheb...@gmail.com wrote:
COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC AFTER YOU HAVE READ MORE ABOUT IT AT.

AFTER READING THROUGH THE PAGE OPENED BY THE ABOVE LINK, RETURN HERE AND WRITE YOUR COMMENT BY SELECTING "REPLY ALL" AT THE END OF THIS PAGE.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John S Masaf

Aug 17, 2022, 3:43:28 AM8/17/22
to The Spoken Word
What else would you need/want? Eternal life of course. I have no time for the dead. I look forward and contend for life. My heart is so blessed with the content in that title. Am a believer and am sure the words thereof are for a believer.