Upcoming Set Lists For June Shows

Joe Kennedy

Apr 29, 2013, 3:24:36 PM4/29/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
With the return of Asia and Sam's eagerly awaited debut with the band just over a month away, what songs are you interested in hearing at The Stables and Sweden Rock?

Word has it some Astra may be on the set list. Can Days Like These be far behind? What three songs would you like to hear Asia tackle next time out?

Joe

Alfredo Escalante

Apr 29, 2013, 6:21:04 PM4/29/13
to Original Asia on behalf of Joe Kennedy

i would want to hear deep tracks from Astra since that album never got a proper tour ,I have heard Go and RRD live on video so I would prefer Too Late, Suspicion and the epic After the War

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Original Asia group. To post to this group, send email to origin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to original-asi...@googlegroups.com. If you have a Google account, visit this group for more options at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/original-asia?hl=en
---

Da Blue Guy

Apr 29, 2013, 10:27:52 PM4/29/13
to Original Asia
They will probably never do it, but I'd love to hear Praying 4 A
Miracle. Also pretty much anything off Astra. (It'll be U.S. shows
only for me too!)

J Lloyd Morgan

Apr 30, 2013, 9:46:36 AM4/30/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
I may be crazy--but I swear Asia played "Days Like These" on the Omega tour when they came to Raleigh, North Carolina. And it was a great version as well!

dey...@suddenlink.net

Apr 30, 2013, 10:11:51 AM4/30/13
to Original Asia on behalf of J Lloyd Morgan, J Lloyd Morgan via Original Asia
Two sides of the moom, I believe, Never again, Finger on the trigger, Faithful, Plus a dozen others...I recently ordered an Anthology of Asia and have fallen back in love with the Group, I would love to see John Payne an John Wetton together with the harmony's. Thankx Doug yanak dey...@suddenlinik.net
--
"Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: I am the First, and I am the Last, besides Me, there is no God. Indeed there is no other Rock, I know not one." Isaiah 44:6 and 8.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson

Claiming Victory

May 1, 2013, 7:52:28 AM5/1/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Mine would be: Too Late, Love Now Till Eternity and Daylight.

Would love to see these performed live.

Joe Kennedy

May 7, 2013, 9:41:57 PM5/7/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Been giving this some thought and have to say After The War, True Colors and Days Like These.

Yes, Days Like These was aired out along with Go on the Omega Tour I believe. I think these three with Sam could be really special. Whatever the case, I am sure the set list for The Stables and Sweden Rock will not disappoint.

Joe

Alfredo Escalante

May 7, 2013, 11:20:58 PM5/7/13
to Original Asia on behalf of Joe Kennedy

Great choices, but I totally forgot about True Colors but I would prefer Kari Anne or Suspicion over Days Like These

Leif Olsson

May 28, 2013, 4:50:17 AM5/28/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Voice of America, Too Late and After the War are my three top pics.

I think at the Sweden Rock show the focus has to be the classics and some "heavier" stuff from Astra.

Here's the full setlist of my dreams in June  :)

Time Again

Only Time Will Tell

Voice of America

Sole Survivor

Go

Never Again

After The War

Too Late

Wildest Dreams

Don’t Cry

Here Comes the Feeling

Heat of The Moment

And I hope to hear them all in electric versions :)

Can't wait to Sweden rock!

John Löfgren

Jun 12, 2013, 9:28:26 AM6/12/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Pretty close to your dreams Leif! Setlist was awesome I think!! Open your eyes was so cool to hear live!

Now I see that ASIA will play at Gothenburg 10/9 this year!! Yeaah! I'll be there!