Super Group or Excellent Band?

analogue machine

Dec 19, 2015, 8:07:58 AM12/19/15
to Original Asia

Every time the subject of the "Super Group" has come up it relates to the 1970s and eighties.

Anyone playing on the session scene will know that a cohesive unit doesn't need the pressure of "super" status.

Most of the seminal recordings in history have been done by the best, and yet obscure musicians.

I have had the honor of recording with many notable musicians  in Australia since I moved here and never have I seen an ego that can be defined as "super".

Asia has some suburb Musicians and some excellent songs. Carl and Keith are probably the reason why I grabbed a guitar in the first place and Steve had such an unusual guitar technique that I just had to get a riff on.

"Super Group" should be replaced with "Excellent Band"

www.martineley.com

Claiming Victory

Dec 20, 2015, 10:37:49 AM12/20/15
to Original Asia