Sam Coulson Web Chat

Joe Kennedy

Feb 19, 2013, 4:36:22 PM2/19/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Asia's newest member, Sam Coulson will be participating in a webchat this coming Sunday, Feb. 24th at 1:00pm EST (6:00PM GMT). More details will be forthcoming later this week on the Original Asia website and guestbook.

We hope you will take part and help welcome Sam to the Asia family.

http://originalasia.com/meet-sam-coulson/

Any questions, drop me a note. Thanks!

Joe

Kenneth Desmond

Feb 19, 2013, 5:58:58 PM2/19/13
to Original Asia on behalf of Joe Kennedy

Young blood and keeping it British I look forward to hearing from them

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Original Asia group. To post to this group, send email to origin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to original-asi...@googlegroups.com. If you have a Google account, visit this group for more options at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/original-asia?hl=en
---

Joe Kennedy

Feb 22, 2013, 7:58:25 PM2/22/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder to check in with Sam and his first webchat as part of the Asia family. Details will be posted this weekend from our webmaster regarding how to post your questions for Sam.

Regards,

Joe

petew

Feb 23, 2013, 1:56:00 PM2/23/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
how can i get in on this? a million questions to ask.

admin

Feb 23, 2013, 3:19:41 PM2/23/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com

Tomorrow, Sunday, February 24th, at 1:00 PM EST (6:00 PM GMT) Sam will be participating in a web "chat" on the Asia Guestbook. You do not need an account on the guestbook to participate.

At 12:45 PM EST (5:45 PM GMT) the Guestbook will be locked to member posts and a special "Sam Coulson Chat" topic will be created. This first post in this topic will provide participants with an email address to send questions to, and Sam's answers will appear as part of that topic. (It may be necessary to refresh your browser from time to time if you do not see responses appearing automatically.) The email address will also be announced via Twitter and Facebook when the chat starts.

At the end of the chat, the Guestbook will be unlocked for normal use.

We look forward to seeing you there!