Re: [original-asia] To go or not to go?

escymul...@embarqmail.com

Oct 19, 2014, 12:53:33 PM10/19/14
to Original Asia on behalf of sc00byd00
Take them , better be with you for their first concert than their friends also normal Asia crowds are pretty tame stateside , but for security I would get reserve seating

Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE

Oct 19, 2014, 1:07:40 PM10/19/14
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Alfredo, Thank you, wise advice.