Asia Concert - Blossom Music Center - 1983 (First Concert in the US)

John Spondike

Sep 19, 2013, 1:14:00 PM9/19/13
to origin...@googlegroups.com
Well, it was pretty cool to see you guys 30 years later rockin' and rollin'...My question is, do you remember this concert? @ Blossom Music Center in Richfiled, OH - 1983? Just wanted to see what was going through your minds back then and how many people remembered this concert? I was there, 20 rows from the stage. Carl, had the huge gong, Geoff with several keyboards, Steve hatchin' it out and John singing the "Heat of the Moment"...memories, thanks.