Spatial bounding query with additional conditionals and traverse

Ian B

Jan 29, 2015, 7:03:32 AM1/29/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around two specific ideas with a query to start:

SELECT expand(out('NextPoint')) from Point WHERE [latitude, longitude] WITHIN [[lat1,long1],[lat2,long2]] AND condition = true

Point is a vertex and NextPoint is an edge. "condition" will be true only for the starting Points/vertex. The intent for the query is find all starting points within the bounding box and traverse out by way of NextPoint to Points that can be outside of the bounding box.

1. Is traversing out possible when the above query returns multiple starting points
2. Using a spatial query (bounding box) can I traverse out and still include the original vertex? (Above query does not)