Count query takes too long

Hung Tran

Dec 29, 2015, 12:02:55 AM12/29/15
to OrientDB
Hi,

I am using OrientDB v1.7.8. I have a Statistics table, that only contains 162987 rows.

When my server does not have any load, it took 8.42 seconds to compute a simple count (no WHERE clause)

When my server is under a 80% load, it took 52.838 seconds.

Is there any way to speed up such query? Any help will be very appreciated.

My Best,
Hung Tran

alessand...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015, 7:59:18 AM12/29/15
to OrientDB

Hung Tran

Dec 29, 2015, 1:02:56 PM12/29/15
to OrientDB
Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for sharing me the link, it won't help and that issue still open. My issue is more serious, the query is pretty simple, the performance must be better without WHERE clause.

My Best,
Hung Tran

scott molinari

Dec 30, 2015, 3:25:04 AM12/30/15
to OrientDB
I did a test. It might be the "1" in your count query.

Scott
30.122.jpg

Hung Tran

Dec 30, 2015, 11:31:06 AM12/30/15
to OrientDB
Hi Scott,

Thank you very much, it's really working.

My Best,
Hung Tran