update a linked document

Zlatko Fedor

Apr 8, 2015, 5:03:21 AM4/8/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

is it possible to merge linked document from main document without replacing a linked document?

I tried UPDATE #16:5 MERGE { title: "my title", linkedDocument: { points: 555 }} but it always created a new linked document.

FYI: #16:5 is main document and linkedDocument is linked :))

I know that I am able to update linked document with: UPDATE #16:5 SET linkedDocument.points = 555 but I need to do that with json. It is much easier for me in this moment

Thanks
Zlatko

Zlatko Fedor

Apr 9, 2015, 3:02:17 AM4/9/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I really appreciate any help with this problem

Dňa streda, 8. apríla 2015 21:03:21 UTC+12 Zlatko Fedor napísal(-a):

Colin

Apr 9, 2015, 1:09:22 PM4/9/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zlatko,

Since your linked document has its own record id, could you not merge your JSON into it directly?

-Colin