Can I assign clusters to some nodes in distributed configuration through API?

已查看 26 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrea Pravato

未读,
2016年3月31日 10:40:092016/3/31
收件人 OrientDB
Hi,
I know that hot change of distributed configuration can be done from command line in community edition and from Workbench in Enterprise edition; is it also possible to do the change from API; is it a planned feature?
For example, I would like to be able to create a cluster from API while using a distributed configuration (creating clusters from API can be done; ok), and then assign this new cluster
just to some of the nodes (ex: server in Europe and America, but not in Australia), still from API (can this be done?); and then insert some records in that cluster (so that records will actually go to servers in Europe and America, but not Australia; this can be done from API; ok).
Thanks,
Andrea
回复全部
回复作者