[Job] Orient Technologies is hiring in the USA!

Luca Garulli

Jan 30, 2015, 2:09:33 PM1/30/15
to orient-database
Hi guys,

If you started working with OrientDB and fell in love, then why not join the Orient Technologies team? We're hiring passionate, skilled developers who want to be a part of the revolution in the way the world manages, stores and queries data.

We're looking for technical consultants and developers to work onsite and remotely to ensure the success of our customers' cutting-edge projects. When you're not traveling, you'll work alongside the OrientDB Core Development team to improve OrientDB and related projects.

Location
Anywhere in the USA. If you're in Northern California or Texas, that's a definite plus.

Main Activities
  • Assisting clients with OrientDB implementations (Design, Development, PoC, DevOps, etc.)
  • Consulting on Graph Modeling
  • Maximizing OrientDB performance by fine-tuning and finding/resolving bottlenecks
  • Communicate with the OrientDB Core team regarding issues
Required Skills
  • True and deep passion for OrientDB (yes, we know, we're vain)
  • Experience with OrientDB as a user (should have used it in at least one project)
  • English language Fluency
  • Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
  • Excellent analytic and diagnostic skills
  • 2+ years of software development/consulting/client support experience
  • Good knowledge of SQL
  • Good Java knowledge
  • Basic TCP/IP Network knowledge
  • Ability to travel
Nice-To-Haves
  • Other Language Skills (any language other than English is a plus)
  • Web development knowledge: HTML, Javascript, Ajax
  • Experience developing or supporting applications in a few different verticals
  • Knowledge of OrientDB internals and kernel code
  • Experience other NoSQL products
  • Experience managing big data (> 100M records or > 10TB data)
If you're interested, send your resume to -> in...@orientechnologies.com.

Luca Garulli
CEO at Orient Technologies LTD
the Company behind OrientDB