A query in binary protocol returns empty array while studio is not

Hung Tran

Feb 5, 2016, 12:23:13 AM2/5/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using OrientDB version 2.1.8, just wonder if it's a bug in binary protocol or not.

My query is,

  SELECT Status, $v1 FROM CampaignMailTask
     LET $v1 = (SELECT FROM CampaignMailTask WHERE Status = $parent.$current.Status AND Campaign = #47:3 LIMIT 5)
   WHERE
Status in [255,30] AND Campaign = #47:3
GROUP BY Status

In Studio,

In Java code, $v1 is an empty array.

Any idea is very appreciated!

My Best,
Hung Tran

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Feb 5, 2016, 3:56:43 AM2/5/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hung,

It's quite strange, can you post a sample dataset to reproduce che problem?

Thanks

Luigi

I am using OrientDB version 2.1.8, just wonder if it's a bug in binary protocol or not.

My query is,

SELECT Status, $v1
    FROM
CampaignMailTask

       LET $v1
= (SELECT FROM CampaignMailTask WHERE Status = $parent.$current.Status AND Campaign = #47:3 AND StatsUpdated = false LIMIT 5)
 WHERE
Status in [255,30] AND StatsUpdated = false AND Campaign = #47:3 GROUP BY Status

--

---

Hung Tran

Feb 5, 2016, 5:18:34 AM2/5/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luigi,

I have enclosed the database file in attachment. Thank you for your concern.

This is not urgent, I did a workaround by fetching them and do grouping in Java code. It's strange this solution is faster than grouping by SQL.

My Best,
Hung Tran
Socyalite.test1.gz