Creating a OrientElement from one instance to another

26 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Anurag Pandey

לא נקראה,
11 בינו׳ 2017, 18:10:0811.1.2017
עד OrientDB
Hi
I am looking for a way to export result of a query ( probably traversal) from one oriendb instance to another where that schema/nodes may or may not exist.
How can I do so ? It is creating a subgraph of my choice (selective retrieval)

I explored following -
1. Using Graph API - There is no way to addVertext or addEdge ( using vertex or edge as parameter. I don't want to fetch all properties and metadata , create a object and add,  neither clone works here)
2. Using Document API - I could run query to get all documents and try to save those into other documentdb instance using save, but this takes ORecord or ODocument as input. I did that but no success where those documents being stored or not.
3. Teleporter also dont allow a subset of a data today based on graph query. ( neither via config file)

Please suggest how could I achieve it.

Thanks in Adv.

Anurag Pandey

לא נקראה,
13 בינו׳ 2017, 5:10:0613.1.2017
עד OrientDB
Hi I have solved this problem by using graphAPIs only, I made two graphdatabase connections, One from where I read , second where to write.
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים
0 הודעות חדשות