Javascript hooks: cannot update vertex when creating edge

Miguel

Aug 24, 2015, 10:15:10 AM8/24/15
to OrientDB

Hi all,

I'm a new OrientDb user. I have created a minimalistic hook in javascript that runs a basic update. This hook is triggered when an edge is created.

Here is my hook:
orient.getGraph().command( "sql", "update myVertex1 set prop1 = 15000");
orient
.getGraph().command( "sql", "update myVertex2 set prop2 = 123456 " );

It is properly fired when I create an edge myEdge from one of myVertex1 to one of myVertex2:
create edge myEdge from #28:1 to #23:1

My problem is: all the vertices myVertex and myVertex21 are updated but #28:1 and #23:1 !

Unfortunately, they're the two I ultimately need to update. Is this a limitation due to transactions being run or something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Miguel