Multiline sql script for create or alter databse schema

Saeed Tabrizi

Jan 31, 2015, 12:56:06 PM1/31/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi .
i have problem with multiline scripting in orientdb studio .
when i want to put some lines for creating database schema , i recived an error :(
how can i write some sql lines then execute it ?

my sql code in studio 2.0:

create class two ;
create class three ;

Regards

Enrico Risa

Jan 31, 2015, 1:46:20 PM1/31/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Saeed
You cannot write multiple line script in Studio

--

---

Saeed Tabrizi

Jan 31, 2015, 2:02:51 PM1/31/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com, enric...@gmail.com
So what can i do ?
is there any way to create schema in one sql script command ?

Enrico Risa

Jan 31, 2015, 2:05:46 PM1/31/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com

You can create a script sql and execute it with console.

Saeed Tabrizi

Jan 31, 2015, 2:12:21 PM1/31/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com, enric...@gmail.com
Is there any way to pass multiline sql via oriento in node.js ?
I want my application create schema in runtime at application startup .