Is the GratefulDeadConcerts DB corrupted in 2.1?

Wes Arnquist

Aug 5, 2015, 11:57:48 AM8/5/15
to OrientDB

I just installed 2.1 and something seems to be wrong with the included GratefulDeadConcerts DB.  The artist data seems to be missing.  I can only find vertexes of type 'song' or null.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Below is the same query run over two different version.

select from V where type = 'artist' limit -1

2.0.3

2.1

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Aug 5, 2015, 12:13:14 PM8/5/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi  Wes,

try to download it from the cloud: from the login panel
- select GratefulDeadConcerts and delete it (click on the trash bin icon)
- click on the cloud icon
- enter root username and password and click on the cloud icon besides the db to import

Thanks

Luigi

--

---

Wes Arnquist

Aug 5, 2015, 12:38:09 PM8/5/15
to OrientDB
Thanks for the response.  I tried what you suggested and it worked, however my concern was not that I personally had a corrupted copy.  My concern was that the DB that's distributed with 2.1 may be corrupted.  Can anyone confirm either way?

Thanks

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Aug 11, 2015, 6:34:26 AM8/11/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wes,

yes, your concern is actually right, next hotfix release will come with a fixed version of GratefulDead db.
Thanks for reporting

Luigi

Wes Arnquist

Aug 12, 2015, 4:35:45 PM8/12/15