New Community Group!

Lvc@

Nov 13, 2018, 2:50:09 PM11/13/18
to OrientDB
Hi guys,

We've just released the new orientdb.org website where developers can find all the resources they are looking for.

The most important news is the Community Group:

https://community.orientdb.org/

Finally, we have a central place to share questions, news, announcements, tips, etc. Please use this group instead of Google Group or Stack Overflow.

For issues, please continue using GitHub.

We're open to hear your feedback on the new orientdb.org website and how we can do better.

Thanks in advance,

Luca Garulli
OrientDB Founder

(PS: I'd like to import all the past messages from Google Group and/or StackOverflow into the new Community Group platform. If anybody has an idea about how to do that, please write me in private. Thanks!)

This conversation is locked