specifying a lucene composite index

Aris Alexis

May 6, 2015, 7:35:58 AM5/6/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the following scenario:

I want a user's profile description,title (two fields) to be indexed with lucene but for each user with a different analyzer according to his language preferences.

How can I accomplish that? If I create and index on title,description I need to specify the analyzer on creation.

I thought about making different indexes for each language supported but then I cannot manually insert composite keys in this index, correct?

Also I would need to combine SELECT someSpatialRuleHere AND [title,description] LUCENE someQueryHere (from a specific index is that possible? or to specify in real-time in the query which analyzer I want to be used?)

sorry for the complicated use case