select from property

marco mdwalter

Jun 22, 2015, 1:38:16 PM6/22/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Sorry for my english!
I'm new in orientdb!
I need to read some data from property, but inside property have this(nome_prodotto):
{'it':'descrizione','en':'description'}

I try this syntax:
select from prodotti where nome_prodotto.it = 'descrizione'
select from prodotti where nome_prodotto.it = "descrizione"
select from prodotti where nome_prodotto.it like 'de%'

but give me empty result, I try more and more syntax but nothing

How is possible query for give the result? (descrizione)
Maybe the insert is not good?--->  {'it':'descrizione','en':'description'}

Thank you!

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Jun 22, 2015, 1:41:02 PM6/22/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Ciao Marco,

could you please post your schema and the statements you used for the insert?
All the three statements seem to be OK, so the problem must be somewhere else

Thanks

Luigi

--

---

marco mdwalter

Jun 23, 2015, 6:26:49 AM6/23/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for answer me!!
I'm sorry if make some mistake

Property prodotti with super class V
filed nome_prodotto string, collete default

I in studio I insert in the field nome_prodotto:

{'it':'descrizione','en':'description'}

with braces

nothing more

that other specifications can serve? I am using the studio to facilitate me

Thank you!

SavioL

Jun 23, 2015, 11:15:42 AM6/23/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marco,

Try to see if you entered the field "nome_prodotto" in this way:

Once inserted so, making the query you should see the desired result.

I used version 4.0.10 OrientDB

regards,
Savio L.

marco mdwalter

Jun 23, 2015, 12:18:17 PM6/23/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
WOW!!
You are the best!! With screenshot!!!
THANK YOU!!

When I create the field I not make embedded map

Now thank to you I make embedded map string and everything work fine!!

Thank again!!!