I can log into my database without any name or password and I'm always root

Curtis Mosters

Mar 23, 2015, 7:48:15 AM3/23/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Well I noticed that I do not even have to give any credentials into the login mask.

It always gives my access to any database. I never mentioned that before.

Also if I create a new database via studio and then login without giving anything in. I'm logged in.

Is this a usual behaviour and how to stop that? At the end I just want to have one public Account for the database.

Using Firefox and latest version of OrientDB.

Curtis Mosters

Mar 24, 2015, 4:58:21 AM3/24/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Somehow the Firefox has saved the password and took it always also after clearing the cache. Strange behaviour but yeah somehow it's saved I don't know why.

But now I got it.