Can I upsert an Edge instead of just grah.addVertex

ODBUser19

Feb 23, 2020, 3:14:20 PM2/23/20
to OrientDB
Hi,

I am trying to run a batch to create vertex and have Unique Index on one of the property. Is there any way I can update the record if the vertex was already present? I am precisely looking for Upsert command. Does OrientDB has something like this or is there any way I could achieve this.

TIA!

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Feb 24, 2020, 3:00:52 AM2/24/20
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tia,

OrientDB has UPSERT for edges, but with limited support, ie. it only checks if the edge already exists between the two vertices and it needs a unique index.

I hope it helps

Thanks

Luigi

--