Scalability issue during link establishment

sagi...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2015, 9:37:42 AM2/14/15
Hi All,

We created a document database first: (CREATE DATABASE remote:localhost/test root password plocal document). Then we have created two Class C1 and C2 in Orient DB. Then, we have dumped around 1 Lakh records from external RDBMS to each of these class C1 and C2. Now, we want to establish Link with a command say: CREATE LINK L_VIEW TYPE LINKSET FROM C1.COLUMN_ID TO C2.COLUMN_ID. Surprisingly, this Link establishment operation is taking infinite time (5 hours+). We have tried this experiment multiple times in high-configuration m/c, increased JVM memory etc. but no luck.

Appreciate if anybody can provide any guidelines on this scalability issue?

Thanks,
Sagir