Cannot use + or append() for string operations in naming parameters

Hung Tran

Jan 7, 2016, 5:05:08 AM1/7/16
to OrientDB
Hi,

I am migrating from version 1.7.8 to version 2.1.8, I get an error with such query in version 2.1.8

select from User where Account.Name like :name + '%'

it's also getting same error with

select from User where Account.Name like :name.append('%')

it's only working with this

select from User where Account.Name like :name

Remarks, when I set off for strictSql, the old style query is working. Is there any performance issue when strictSql is off?

My Best,
Hung Tran

Luigi Dell'Aquila

Jan 7, 2016, 9:22:59 AM1/7/16
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it's quite strange, strictSql should make this kind of operations simpler. Could you please open an issue about this?

Thanks

Luigi

--

---