OrientJS How to parse simple query result? its blocker for most of nodejs developer

Suyog Kale

Aug 26, 2016, 12:02:37 AM8/26/16
to OrientDB

We still have problem to parse query results while calling simple select query or server side javascript function. ex. I have following result when i call Javascript function:

"result": [
    {
        "@type": "d",
        "@rid": "#20:3",
        "@version": 14,
        "@class": "User",
        "_id": "L7emzMnY9JEYsqjPp",
        **"in_ShareVGame":
[{
        "uName": "Gam...@gmail.com",
        "uEmail": "Gam...@gmail.com",
        "uUsername": "Gam...@gmail.com",
        "uPhoto": "null",
        "@fieldTypes": "in_ShareVGame=g"},
  {
        "uName": "Gam...@gmail.com",
        "uEmail": "Gam...@gmail.com",
        "uUsername": "Gam...@gmail.com",
        "uPhoto": "null",
        "@fieldTypes": "in_ShareVGame=g"},
      }]**

}

I want to parse data from in_ShareVGame. but when I try in my node js code its no success.

There is no simple help available or an example, and its blocker for orientDB developers, please give an sample nodejs example how to parse query result. ex, if i get list of users and then i have to bind it to in HTML UI. trust me that will be great guidance for developers.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35346193/how-to-use-array-results-from-orientjs-query-in-another-query-array-is-not-an

user.w...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2016, 4:20:09 PM8/26/16
to OrientDB