Issue with Orient DB Clustering

Krishna Kant

Sep 24, 2016, 9:30:10 AM9/24/16
to OrientDB
Hi All,

I am setting up Orient DB master-master cluster environment and facing below two issues:
1)Maximum connection reached
2)Concurrent modification exception while writing record.

I am using Orient Graph factory with max 20 connection for my 4 client apps. Also all the graph related call is surrounded by try and finally having graph.shutdown(), so where connection is getting leaked?

Another issue which I am observing is writing a vertex to class in clustered environment. It hits OConcurrentModificationException and once I try to print the IDs I saw the record got started with #60:0 and while commit during graph.shutdown() it has id as #60:1. I do not have any concurrent thread running. So is DB sync up can modify the record id.

Same write record once i tried using single node it worked fine.

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Sep 26, 2016, 12:24:13 AM9/26/16
to OrientDB
Which version are you using?

Krishna Kant

Sep 26, 2016, 2:37:38 AM9/26/16
to OrientDB
I am using 2.2.4 DB version and for orient Graph orientGraphVersion=2.2.8 is my JAR dependency in code.

Oleksandr Gubchenko

Sep 26, 2016, 2:45:28 AM9/26/16
to OrientDB
If you run out of available connections, this means the client never closes them.
Can you post your full code?