Adding Lucene custom analyzer

syshex

Mar 2, 2015, 1:21:56 PM3/2/15
to orient-...@googlegroups.com
I'm using orientdb 2.0 and I have a couple of Lucene indexes setup.

I've tried in the past, still with orientdb2.0, to use the PortugueseAnalyzer , which was not working. The following command executes without a problem:

    create index Company.description_nif on Company(description,nif) FULLTEXT ENGINE LUCENE METADATA {"analyzer":"org.apache.lucene.analysis.pt.PortugueseAnalyzer"}

But querying that index returns always 0 results.  With the default analyzer results are returned fine, but I've got issues with some Portuguese chars (accents and whatnot ) .

So, I'm wondering if I write a custom Analyzer, is there a "correct" way to plugin it in orientdb ? I was looking at the documentation and found nothing about this.

Would really love some help on either getting the PortugueseAnalyzer working or just getting a new custom analyzer working with orientdb.

Thanks so much